Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Raven 2012 (English) BDRip.Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Raven (2012)

Good rate 22 Bad rate 3


The Raven torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 127
Peers: 85

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Mystery, Thriller
Director: James McTeigue
Starring: John Cusack, Luke Evans, Alice Eve

Description:
When a madman begins achieved terrible murders inspired by Edgar Allan life working, young Baltimore detective joins Poe is prevented from realizing his stories a reality.
Review:
WhoDunnit I'm a big fan of movies in general, I'm going to see what Raven is waiting. I think that all the other Jack Ripper19th century, he predicted that it would be like killing film, and added. I was right in my assessment, but the following is a brilliant film, but Raven is so clich?:


No comments:

Post a Comment