Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Bourne Ultimatum 2007 English (BDRip) [480p] Torrent Download

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

Good rate 11 Bad rate 0


The Bourne Ultimatum torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 108
Peers: 65

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2007
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Paul Greengrass
Starring: Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, Édgar Ramírez

Description:
Jason Bourne is different from a ruthless CIA official and his agents to murder a new program to search for the origin of life of its trained killer.
Review:
I do not easily give out ten star ratings. There is a film that really impresses me, and The Bourne Ultimatum has gone far beyond its borders. In addition, it is the largest motion picture trilogy, in this case I believe to be one of the trilogy, which merged so beautifully. All three films could not be more different, despite the novels LUDLUM, they still stand as a turning point in a powerful cinematic achievement. The Bourne Ultimatum was full of series that I want to cry, but I can not even name appeared in the opening hoursFrom can try to stop smiling right now, we had to go to know. Paul Greengrass has done it again. We love to here all the previous films Bourne: action, dialogue, and, of course, shaky camera. But for me it was never a problem in the past. DVD-release before I even several times to see the movie because I think he will come back suspenseI. Agree with this conclusion, and in a lovely, fantastic and memorable films of the trilogy to stand the test of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment