Tuesday, July 16, 2013

House at the End of the Street 2012 English DVD Dual Audio Torrent Download

House at the End of the Street (2012)

Good rate 18 Bad rate 3


House at the End of the Street torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 115
Peers: 96

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: Mark Tonderai
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Max Thieriot, Elisabeth Shue

Description:
Mother and daughter move to a new town and find themselves live next to the house a young girl murdered her parents. When the daughter befriends surviving son, she learns the story is far from konce.Matka and daughter move to a new town and find themselves Living next door to the house of a young girl murdered her parents. When the daughter befriends surviving son, she learns the story is far from over.
Review:
This movie was a pleasant surprise to me because I think it will be more horror movie ... I would not say Id is a terrific suspense thriller with good twists here and there to call. I loved the casting and story. The participants did a good job, esp. young male student lead. It's a story that could have actually happened, IMO. Music a large fraction of the film as well. Good sound, that while I was aware of the fact that it is not taken away from the scene, but built for my anxiety! It was like another character. Definitely worth seeing for all the right reasons. Very interesting and kept my attention throughout. All without the blood and guts galore - made me think of the old Alfred Hitchcock-type thriller, which depended more on the anticipation and imagination of the audience. Finally, I thought I had a piece of figured, but I was surprised at how stupid I was. Smiled his way into the theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment