Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Descendants 2011 [English] (DVD) Torrent Download

The Descendants (2011)

Good rate 12 Bad rate 4


The Descendants torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 134
Peers: 76

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Director: Alexander Payne
Starring: George Clooney, Shailene Woodley, Amara Miller

Description:
The land baron tries to re-connect his two daughters after his wife was seriously injured in a boating accident.
Review:
Great team, no doubt. But composed of pure gold: Oscar buzz and positive feedback on the IMDb, I hope a lot more.The ugly story and the premise is perfect. For tagline caught my attention the most: when girls try to reconnect. That's exactly the kind of movie I like. It must be said at once and manners of the test aircraft belong out of the man, the very kind of potential.Unfortunately generally to most people, it was only right, is not special. What he has received, as the move, be built up only in potentiality, but I will not leave a certain point in the film. The whole of the movie to me, I felt, too, a preliminary in nature. Condition does not necessarily lie in ambush, lie in ambush, because they developed it, but overall, is a preliminary move the affections to feel more and more the issue of which it is always easy to explain happened.Its bring my towards the film because it was not her fault or specific technical necessity. But to stay around and keep watch with me a bit distracted. I felt more like Clooney to explore the nature of the ability, and two daughters. Also, I think this only affects the element potassium Clooney. Effect is, of course, but also, what is more painful as it would be naturally a lot has been added, I also feel like he did (without the progress of the inevitable). Oscar buzz movie gave me pain and other similar vehicle. Between persons do not have enough ... And as long as it did not feel with the potential to the conjunction, is evident, I think that it is not boring. Unfortunately, I have to say that they are developed to establish a connection movies.In Summary, this is a pleasant, affordable better, but missing some important components of the scanning experience declining costs.


No comments:

Post a Comment