Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Grey 2011 Eng BDRip XViD Torrent Download

The Grey (2011)

Good rate 8 Bad rate 1


The Grey torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 113
Peers: 86

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama
Director: Joe Carnahan
Starring: Liam Neeson, Frank Grillo, Dermot Mulroney

Description:
We then plane crash in Alaska, oil workers, led by six trained Huntsman for survival, but a group of wolves haunted by the merciless every step of the way.
Review:
This is my first review ever, so forgive me.I want to talk about the plot in order to not destroy it, but ill just say that it is not just a movie or chick-flick/action a single document one kind Man vs. nature and movies like you've never seen before.I saw the movie, blew my mind, as this-as usual-I was reading some comments about it here. Then I saw many hated it reviewed. So I decided to say something about iti think a lot of people hated it or did not even see him because they thought he took a different / unknown Liam Neeson actions. So did the movie wrong crowd and ratings are low. Yes, it has its flaws, but if you can see what this movie is that you will definitely neglect. But the thing is, not everyone can, with the usual crowd. You would know what I mean if you already saw it.its kind of funny how else this movie because of unrealistic events as they like movies like Mission Impossible or Sherlock Holmes Furthermore, they praise them. This is realistic? Well, no. they are bad movies? actually not at all to say this kind of cinema. So my point is thats not a reason to dislike a movie, and as I said before a film by his counsel one.My documentary, if you appreciate movies extraordinary and sick in their titles in the Today, Just ignore the criticism and see it and have different experience.PS I chose Sherlock Holmes and Mission Impossible as they were released at almost the same time as the grill was and was higher evaluation


No comments:

Post a Comment