Friday, August 9, 2013

Wreck-It Ralph 2012 English [BDRip].[480p] Torrent Download

Wreck-It Ralph (2012)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 5


Wreck-It Ralph torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 132
Peers: 78

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Rich Moore
Starring: John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer

Description:
A video game villain wants to be a hero and sets out to fulfill his dream, but his quest brings havoc to all the arcade where you live.
Review:
I do not want to escape or Argo to see today, but to my surprise, I missed both sessions, and I was in a short time where I could not see anything. So my friend really convinced me to see this one. Boy, what a good time she created Ralph was.Wreck It's really amazing. The visual design is great, and the effect of the unknown. He builds the world, and all the little details of the various video games, pretty cool to see and experience. Even some of the characters move in the exact way they are actually in a video game. But what makes it a great colorful spectacle of the world of work is the script. Jokes hit all the right places, all the characters are clearly written and competent, which is outside the scope of what we've come to expect from a simple film for children as it is. A couple of ads and trailers I've seen ensure that the public know how this movie looked beautiful, but what makes this a truly great film, it has a great history and a great dialogue back up the visual. The voice performances incredibly beautiful, and perhaps because I found people like Reilly, Silverman MCBRAYER, and Lynch, but even the others have done wonders with their characters. On the whole, the film is a clear picture and a formula for the children, but the real surprise is that none of this made me roll my eyes and shake. It's incredibly fun and enjoyable for everyone. Pretty much everything is done in a very respectable way, and the film is striking beauty in writing, the direction, the voice performances and visual design. The only real downside of this is that I put together, is the inclusion of the song Rihanna, that really got me out of the film world, and has kind of put a plaster on pop culture. Maybe because I hate the song ... This is another great animated film that stands out from the others this year in their own way, and that's great and fun in all the best ways. I loved it. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment