Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Croods 2013 English DVDScr (AC3) Torrent Download

The Croods (2013)

Good rate 25 Bad rate 4


The Croods torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 113
Peers: 77

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Kirk De Micco
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds

Description:
After their cave is destroyed, family caveman who journey through a familiar fantasy world with the help of a clever boy.
Review:
I saw the movie at a sneak preview this evening. This movie was very enjoyable for our entire family. Me and my husband sat there and laughed often and was completely enthralled by the story and graphics. Meanwhile, my daughter sat down and my 7 year old grandson with us, and they were also laughing throughout most of the film. This is something for people of all ages to enjoy. It was heartwarming, and at times, it completely pulls in your deep, too. The characters are appealing, and the kind you find yourself rooting for as time goes by, and interact with the animals often someone stole the show! I know that some critics have issues with some of the amazing creatures that appear, and they can ask extraordinary things Croods able to do physically. I knew going into the film that the film was a work of fiction, however, and so I was able to suspend my expectations to reality, and go on the trip was to give me a DreamWorks. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and got the movie for what it was - a lighthearted comedy about a family going through changes, and how they deal with the changes. I would definitely recommend this as a great movie to watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment