Monday, August 26, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful 2013 [English] PDVD [720p] Torrent Download

Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 5


Oz the Great and Powerful torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 103
Peers: 75

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Sam Raimi
Starring: James Franco, Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz

Description:
Magnus is a small space of time, in a land of magic and the power struggle between forced three witches.
Review:
I do not usually write reviews but I feel compelled to write anything about this film. I have some negative publicity about this movie seem to have noticed that there are some signs in the mood. I must say respect for these people, you are a fool. The film was almost perfect for what was being referred to a family film about a magical place. There were in all honesty made some mistakes in the plot about the relationship between the main characters, but they have different designs I would have a full blown any mistakes. Beyond that the film was brilliant and is very pleasant way and surprisingly funny and I mean funny. The film was a story credit on the L Frank Baum and the story of the Wizard of Oz. I do not think this film has been a success all hope the Wizard of Oz type, but it was far above and beyond the normal household waste produced in Hollywood these days. I say get a girlfriend, lover, child, mother, father, or someone to go see, you will be happy and have some laughs too. Thank you for reading my review and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment