Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Avengers 2012 English (DVDRip) (720p) Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 2


The Avengers torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 101
Peers: 67

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Action
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson

Description:
Nick Fury S.H.I.E.L.D. bring a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help to save the Earth from Loki and his army.
Review:
Is one of the best adventure movies Ive ever seen, I listen to it all you have to say. This is now how to pump almost impossible Ive seen. Expectations are very high, nothing seems to be able to get them, because I myself expedient for the film Avoid hyping. I usually try to avoid the hype train as much as possible. I mean, I like to see this film and was completely on board the hype train. It can not be helped. I, of course, open to strong disappointment that the movie was good. I am happy to report, but I think the only word to describe this movie happenedThe was awesome. Its a nice job, and I hope and more all that. Its just fun for the uninitiated, but I want to be sure there are fans of all things. This fan wants to see every little nuance there. There are many things I loved the conflict between the members of a team that had tension and straight. He has a great band together to fight a two-dimensional array is not a crime, ho-ho-ho. I do not like the slap each other and have to play a lot of texture. The characters are larger than life, a lot of it is great. They have egos, and even working with other people, or use it to play by the rules, there arent a big gun. Stark, Thor, and the flags of all the other side of the fence, so to speak. Then, the composition of the team playing in the habit of following the orders HAWKEYE Widow and Captain America, theres. They are beautiful and, most importantly, being with a convincing fashion. Again, I have no desire to possibleThe all the actors really delivered. Stunt doubles of actors to play all the parts you'll need more than just the actions. Paphos, but the dates are real and profound performances. As I said, that those who practice the hype I miss Ed Norton, Mark Ruffalo, but I got over that, I'm happy, look. We do not need to change, because I tied hes a long time, we hope. Three lucky number for the movie posters. Avnegers what we saw before any other actor RDJ as Tony Stark, with the possible exception of its previous incarnations (every one) is better. Hes great, but her take on the character of the ensemble film, the original Iron Man is hard to top. I am completely madly attracted to Scarlett Johansson that disclose. I thought his character was a widow, but im not mean through the pink glasses. During the work, the characters in this film that Arch is not a movie, every scene will be necessary, because anything other than popcorn-type transformers scarfdownI frankly, I do not want to give ANY film with this review expecting much more Enjoy a wide audience will be a surprise. Do yourself a favor and stay intact. Read this review, all the spoilers in any other course, youre not read it, even though I like him, the movie (trailer showed that, with the exception of) saw. Amazing experience for yourself. Like a movie screen, the irresistible force of the Avengers as a team. I just say, I'm going Hulk and Thor is a combination of that and leave it. This film is a must-see sets.


No comments:

Post a Comment